The Queenstrial is a competition among the daughters of the High Houses to offer themselves to the prince. Their age ranges from about 12-18. They each perform their House's abilities at the Spiral Garden in front of the royal family and High Houses. After a candidate is chosen, she is asked for her hand-in-marriage by the prince during the big feast and she pledges herself to him.
Known winners Edit
- Anabel Lerolan (married Tiberias Calore V)
- Elara Merandus (married Tiberias Calore VI)
- Evangeline Samos (betrothed to Tiberias Calore VII)
- There are three Calore kings who had wed outside the bonds of Queenstrial. Tiberias VI was revealed to be the third one to do so.
- Coriane Jacos has been the only known queen who was not chosen by Queenstrial. She became a queen because Tibe loved her and Tiberias V was firm in denying the opposition of the High Houses regarding the Queenstrial's nonoccurrence.